Thursday, December 23, 2010

Training Camp

Since our days around the holidays are filled with skiing, I thought I'd show the other side of things - life in the after-hours, as it were.

The girls get together with the other skiers in the club and do Christmas-y things, like dancing with Bendy Santa,
(this is our friend Cleodie. She's lots of fun.)

or dressing up in war paint to dig tunnels in the snowbanks,

or playing a rousing game of Pee Spoons (if you lose, you have to drink a glass of water. First person to pee, loses. The coach thought this was a great way to get the kids hydrated after a day of training....)

or invite more kids for a Pee Spoon Tournament. On the floor, of course.


I also like to explore some of the non-ski related activities. I took Alison snowshoeing on the Bow River Loop, but she thought it was boring. And she was hungry. And miserable.

But Rustle loved it.

No comments: