As manager for Sarah's soccer team this year, I realize that I have no pictures from Alison's games, which occurred on the the same nights (of course!). I also noticed that I took terrible video of Sarah's games which were played on full-sized fields and were pretty fast. My bias may be obvious, but this team was great. The girls learned a lot about being teammates and improved with every play they made. There were a lot of rained-out games, but they still managed to finish with a 9-1-2 record and would have been contenders in the playoffs had more than half the team been around to play in July! The big party at the end was a Dairy Queen extravaganza and a great finish to a great season! Congratulations Sarah!


And Alison, too. This is her medal from her adventures with the Black Holes Soccer team. We spent Canada Day weekend with the soccer coach's family (who is the mom of Alison's friend, Liana) and pictures from that trip will be coming soon.

So if anyone wonders where we were all June, you could always try a soccer field....
No comments:
Post a Comment