At the end of skating season, the girls each performed in the annual Carnival to showcase the talents of the many wonderful skaters. Sarah performed another rousing rendition of her Dutch waltz (as seen here) and Alison's group did an ensemble routine to fan-favourite, "Summer Lovin'" from the Grease soundtrack (choreographed by her wonderful skating coach, Louise, seen above).
What's that you say? No fancy editing job this time around? Unfortunately, I'm too busy packing up for our Spring Break vacation to Maui to produce a fancy new video. The standard fare will have to do for now. I'll just have to wait until we get back before another attempt at video-editing.
I know they have computers in Maui, but I will definitely NOT be using one. Stay tuned April 14th-ish for my next update!
1 comment:
Maui! Why go so far West when you can come South? Beaufort awaits...
Post a Comment