Sarah and I went to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire last night. It was lots of fun, but even though we had read the book and previewed a scary scene, Sarah was still quite upset a couple of times in the movie. First, in the exaggerated dragon scene, which didn't match what either of us had imagined, and in the scene she had already watched on the internet.
Alison, on the other hand, was upset that she didn't get to go, so I took her to Chicken Little today. Frankly, I found that much scarier. Being a Disney film, I had to explain why one of the parents was dead, and I had a kid on my lap while aliens blasted characters into dust.
It may be some time before I have the energy to take these two to a movie again.
No comments:
Post a Comment